* Translator

Author Topic: unable to join  (Read 1680 times)

babyback

• Respect: 0
unable to join
« on: August 07, 2021, 10:55:47 AM »
hi, I have fnrp zombies in my fav's, every time I click join server, it loads up fine until the map screen that's being played. It shows that the shipment running every time I have joined. As it starts to join the game it crashes. Every other server is fine, running latest updated cod. it's doing that with fnrp servers only.

FNRP-DEATH

• Zombies General Admin
  • Respect: 514
  • Gamer & Designer
Re: unable to join
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2021, 11:34:22 AM »
hi, I have fnrp zombies in my fav's, every time I click join server, it loads up fine until the map screen that's being played. It shows that the shipment running every time I have joined. As it starts to join the game it crashes. Every other server is fine, running latest updated cod. it's doing that with fnrp servers only.

Try to copy and paste this on console (key (~):
/connect fr1.fnrp-servers.com:28970

leroesti

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2021, 01:54:49 PM »
I got the same error on two maps preventing me from joining. Maps this happened so far: Woods (today) & Nuketown (a few days ago, right after the update).
The error is exceeded 1000 xmodel assets. Game loads fine until map loading screen where it just becomes unresponsive.
@death I tried your solution, but it doesnt change anything unfortunately

Shaved Legs XD

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2021, 02:02:16 PM »
I have similar problem i can't join the game. I downloaded a new map and when its loading it gives me this error (Error is shown in the picture) Any solutions will be appreciated :)

Its happening in ''Woods'' Map

FNRP-Murder Inc

• Zombies Member
  • Respect: 22
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2021, 02:55:19 PM »
same for me :(
Server is stuck  on "Woods " map, and still crashing :(
FNRP~Murder Inc

alpha.

• Respect: 27

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2021, 10:06:34 PM »
same for me :(
Server is stuck  on "Woods " map, and still crashing :(
Same for me.
I played Bridge (with gravity) and i did it without problems, then when i joined Janjira it start to give me this error as reason of disconnect.

Exceeded limit of 2048 'material' assets.

i tried to reconnect and also quit and rejoin but nothing to do.

Edit:
ElementX helped me to solve the problem and i followed his hint, and it works!
Easy and fast!
The answer is here (works also for the upgrade to 20.5) -->  https://www.fnrp-servers.com/index.php?topic=9835.msg140821#msg140821
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 11:16:50 PM by alpha. »

ElementX

• Respect: 38
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2021, 11:22:10 PM »
just to clarify, alphy was on patch 20.3 as i figured from his post. So he was not seeing the auto-update option above the join game option in the main menu of the game. In order to update the game to 20.5 patch he deleted the 20.3 patch from that bin folder (as mentioned in my previous instruction) and reverted the game back to 19.3 patch, that's when he saw the auto-update option that enabled him to update automatically to the 20.5 patch. this is what fixed my problem with janjira map, i was on 20.1 patch and i just updated to 20.5.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal