* Translator

Author Topic: Weapons & Specials of the different classes  (Read 900 times)

FNRP-Muffinator

• Zombies Member
  • Respect: 139
  • Speek Good or Remain Silent!
Weapons & Specials of the different classes
« on: April 14, 2021, 12:00:03 AM »
Hello everyone , greet you all over the world!

As you can see on the headline I'm going to list all the weapons & specials of the different  types of roles which  you can play on the FNRP- Rotu Revolution.

First of all I wanna thank  the programmer and everyone who helped o create this cool server and those who created the different kind of maps !
Thank You !!!!

Maybe it's  a help for someone!
It was very funny  and interesting  to try all classes out.  Now I found out which I prefer  to play :)

Important: Why I ordered the roles like this?
First I listed all roles which are mainly useful  (in my  opinion) for  the team (Medic, Engineer, Armored) with their specials and than the other roles (Assasin, Soldier, Scout).

Very Important:
NO GUARANTEE for corretness ! This is the current weapon & special list which may contain  mistakes or missing things because it's written by myself. It can be changed in near future by the game programmer!!! So be patient with me.
This a SHORT and brief list.

These are the results  of my freetime activity or part of my compulsive orderliness:
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 06:00:04 PM by FNRP-Muffinator »
"Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the east."

FNRP-Muffinator

• Zombies Member
  • Respect: 139
  • Speek Good or Remain Silent!
Re: Weapons & Specials of the different classes
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 12:42:06 AM »
1. Medic
After 5 knife kills you get "Karambit"

Primary Weapons:
1. P90
2. PP19- Bizon
3. K7
4. HK-416
5. MP5 K
6. Weevil
7. Vector
8. ARX 160

Secondary Weapons:
1. Colt 45
2. MR6
3. P99
4. Spyder
5. XM8
6. Triton

Own/Group-Special:
•Healing Aura
•2 Medickits after 1 minute
 Medic getting points and own special  bar is loading!

2. Engineer
After meleeing 5 zombies you get a "Shovel"

Primary Weapon
1. P90
2. M249 SAW
3. FN-FAL
4. Striker
5. HK 416
6. F2000
7. M4 MW2
8. Scar Heavy

Secondary Weapons:
1. Colt45
2. USP
3. P99
4. TAC-12
5. Magnum
6. AA-12

Group Special:
Ammo Box every  minute
Engineers own special  bar is loading while  others load from it!

Own Special:
Augmenting Tesla Coil or Sentry/GL turret

3. Armored
After killing 5 zombies by knifing  you get "Combat axe"

Primary Weapons:
1. G3
2. G36C
3. FN-FAL
4. M249-SAW
5. ACR
6. RPD
7. HK-21
8. Pytaek

Secondary Weapons:
1. USP
2. Winchester 1200
3. TAC-12
4. Striker
5.  Magnum
6. AA - 12

Own Special: Invulnerability
By activating special, screen is turning in to dark blue

Group Special:
2 Forcielfields after 1,5 minutes:
Who stands on it damage will reduce and in dark waves you can see the shadow of the zombies.
Armored  is getting points for that and own special bar is loading!!

4. Assassin
After killing a count of zombies by knifing you get "Bowie Knife"

Primary Weapons:
1. UZI
2. MP5
3. K7
4. AK 47
5. Weevil
6. G36C
7. Scar Heavy
8. ARX160

Secondary Weapons:
1. Colt 45
2. M9
3. MR6
4. Spyder
5. Pixy
6. USR

Special: Invisibility (the zombies might be following you without attacking) any action possible without  being attacked by zombies till the time is up

screen colour: yellow

Ability:
After 10 seconds without any action you are invisible till you revive someone, or shooting, taking scav items, buying something on the shop or upgrading your gun.
In dark waves -> zombies are following you if you are alone at one place
Screen colour: Green-Blue'ish
You get a crossbow including 31 exploding bows.

If energy level is really low > temporary invisible and run speed is fast

5. Scout
After killing 5 zombies by knifing  you get "Hunters Knife"

Primary Weapons:
1. Dragunov
2. Spyder
3. M4 0A3
4. K7
5. R700
6. USR
7. Storm PSR
8. LOCUS

Secondary Weapons:
1. Colt 45
2. USP
3. MR6
4. XM8
5. Triton
6. Weevil

Ability:
Monkey Bomb after 1 Min
Zombie visibility on the map

Special:
Speed

6. Soldier
After meleeing 5 zombies you get "Combat Knife"

Primary Weapons:
1. M4
2. G3
3. G3 63
4. FN FAL
5. HK 416
6. AK 47
7. M4 MW2
8. ACR

Secondary Weapons:
1. Colt 45
2. MR6
3. P99
4. Spyder
5. Desert Eagle
6. Magnum

Special:
Speed and Reloading Energy

ALL ROLES!!!!:
"Lucille" bat = After Killing 25 zombies by knifing/melee you will get the baseball bat well known from "The Walking dead"

« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 03:54:47 AM by FNRP-Muffinator »
"Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the east."

FNRP-FallnAngel

• Zombies Member
  • Respect: 37
  • GRRRR....
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2021, 02:59:18 AM »
Nice job Muffin in explaining the choices, I did notice that the Assassin choice did not include their special, which is they can use it to revive or kill and the zombies can not see them, it has a bar that refills but I've noticed only if you are killing with a gun. I may be wrong, just getting used to it, but so far it seems that way to me. Also they have a crossbow, which is fun to use!
My favorites so far are Medic and Assassin. If I'm late coming in a game or if they already have more than one Medic, I will choose Assassin and sometimes I will chose engineer if there is none already there.
It is fun and interesting to play the different ones, but it does take some time learning what all you can do with each.   

FNRP-AbleMagawitch

• Rozo Admin
  • Respect: 138
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2021, 06:26:16 AM »
Great job and very helpful Muffinator. Thank You for that List. Well deserving of being made a Pinned Sticky at the top, especially after you add the minor corrections and special notes people will post.

Crossbow holds 30 exploding arrows(after you unlock the skill points for the level perk)

On the Assassin , some  notes to be condensed and simplified
One you go to invisible mode(screen changes color), you can kill by your regular  knife, "Bowie Knife" or "Lucile Bat"  without becoming visible again.

You will however become visible if you make any noise from any of the following  fire a any  gun, use/place  equipment like Claymores or C-4, Fire the Crossbow, upgrade your guns (the kills upgrading to Bowie Knife and/or Lucile will not make you visible for that kill but there is delay as you get the new weapon for about 1-2 seconds until usage), if you buy anything at the shop, if you repair any barricades, and/or revive someone will trigger noise and cancel the invisible perk.  If you go down and revived,  you are visible until the clocks count down again. Using your  melee weapons to kill and/or defend yourself until that time runs out, since any noise producing action gun/crossbow/grenades/equipment will keep restarting the count down.  Taking any scavenger hunt item will also trigger the end off invisible and restart the countdown clock to invisible.

When You're using your knife you will be upgraded at  the 10 or 15 (not sure) knife kills to the  Bowie Knife (more damage & longer reach and is it's own weapon,  as in   1st gun, 2nd gun which both have a knife option and then the 3rd is the Bowie Knife) then at the 25 kills the upgraded melee weapon  Baseball Bat Named "Lucille" (even more damage and increased longer range melee attack)   from the character of Neagan of the TV series "The Walking Dead" fame is now the Assassin's best melee weapon.

Also while using your normal knife/Bowie Knife and/or Lucille Bat the assassin stays invisible but not invincible. IE: The burning & exploding zombies will do damage if knifed, since you are killing them up close. As they will if someone,  sentry, etc.  shoots them near you when invisible and/or staying still while waiting for an area to clear  so you can revive someone.

EDIT to ADD About there are 2(3) Invisibility modes/options.
There are 2 main Invisible modes, that are player caused or maybe stated better as easily controllable?

The 1st happens after counting down 10 seconds without doing any activity that creates a noise. This screen is the  Blue-ish Green in color and allows you to see better on the dark screens/waves as a  form of limited "night vision".

The 2nd is the Class's "Special" Invisible which is activated by pressing "F"  This   turns the screen Yellow and you are invisible no matter what you are doing for making noise or not.  Which   gives an edge to run across map to revive,   run with regular invisible mode and then press the Special's  Invisible to then  revive other players safely (zombies will ignore you during your yellow screen Special's usage. ) and/or you can buy from shop multiple items.

Also if you stop making noise  during this Assassin's Special's Yellow screen, you will also trigger that  10 seconds  count down timer (any noise action resets it but while the screen is yellow you're still invisible)  so  if you  cease any noise actions in the last few seconds of the Yellow colored screen that applies to the assassin getting back  to their regular invisible mode with the Blue-ish Green colored screen quicker than having to wait the full count down.

There is a 3rd "invisibility"  (skill point unlock iirc) that will only occur when the assassin is low on life( hit points) and about to die (go down needing to be revived).  This will make the assassin temporarily invisible ( someone  please help with the screen color______ here) to give you a chance to escape, this lasts about 5 seconds less than you need to go to regular invisible.

I cleaned a few typos up above before the "edit to add"  but nothing that changed anything greatly.

I hope some of the far better players will add their tips for each class they excel at.   Like the trick of Medics And/or Armored Class  (both same place)throwing their specials for rest of the team's people to stand in while fighting Big Dads Zombies and/or throwing medpacks at the feet of people doing such or  throwing a med pack on reviving players to restore health if being attacked while reviving. Small team helping tricks that aren't always as obvious.

Muffinator,
That was great job condensing to a short note, what I was trying to explain  above.  Hope the added bit can be condensed as well.  Thank you.  :)

« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 07:31:29 AM by FNRP-AbleMagawitch »

Now using FNRP-Able Mgwtch for clan tag shorten due character limitations.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal