* Translator

Author Topic: Hi everyone.  (Read 226 times)

Linksys2006

• Respect: 0
Hi everyone.
« on: April 07, 2021, 03:35:50 PM »
Surely some of you may have already met me while playing on your servers. I liked this MOD you developed. I’ve come across great tracks, some of which I really like. Sorry if my English is a bit weak, but I'm still learning. My age is over 40, but this game was a defining part of “my younger age.” I have dedicated the last few years to Titanfall, but the game has been hacked for 3 years and I am still working on rebuilding it. There are currently 22 vacancies on your servers, which we upload in large numbers every day, but as the game progresses, server delays will jump in. Normally 80-100 pings are typical for my connection, but if the number reaches 12 people the load is very I'm sure you understand how to run it, but if you can suggest it, let's put a secondary server in battle order, because that makes the game unenjoyable by the end of the game.If necessary, I'd like to offer a secondary server 24/7, so the popularity of FNRP could increase.The bandwidth is 3000 Mbps If it can be interesting and you are open, I stand heart and your provisions. Let's meet on the servers! Good game for everyone :)

FNRP-Sphere

• Clan General Admin
  • Respect: 628
Re: Hi everyone.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 11:02:38 PM »
Hi Linksys2006 welcome to our community.
We are aware of some lag issues since the December cod4x update and thanks for the offer but we have enough capacity of our own and it isn't the direction we are looking for.

Linksys2006

• Respect: 0
Re: Hi everyone.
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 08:56:43 AM »
Dear Sphere. Welcome to work on repairs. Maybe it was misunderstood the offer. Of course, I respect their direction. However, I think it’s important to see that I don’t ask for anything in return for my offer. I wanted to say that it could have better coverage within the EU and that bandwidth is not negligible. Should they feel that I can help you with anything, I will be at their disposal. Thanks for your response.
Goodbye in the game :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal