* Translator

Author Topic: Poll: Do you experience problems with the new server update on RotU-Rev?  (Read 3383 times)

FNRP-Sphere

• Clan General Admin
  • Respect: 695
Re: Poll: Do you experience problems with the new server update on RotU-Rev?
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2021, 06:36:52 PM »
Greetings everyone, as i have just joined back into the servers because i had to put together a new pc and yet when i try to play on the Rotu server i lag in the higher zombies rounds around 10 when all the zombies are more intense as well as the effects i dont know if it is because of the update but most servers with that are 1.9 i lag a lot but i play multiplayer on this on server that is still 1.7 and i have no problems with that. is there a reason as that why it can't stay on that version of the game since it was the best one?

We had to move to the latest server version or else we would lose 90% of our players because the newest clients are not backwards compatible with older cod4x server versions.

FNRP-LuiSaxXa

• Zombies Member
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2021, 01:08:09 AM »
Mucho lag  :(  la verdad

FNRP-Tenchi

• The Ninja
  • Zombies Member
  • Respect: 6
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2021, 12:51:31 AM »
Oh i understand and get that but i dont know if its just me but i have the game on steam and when i looked into the files i noticed i had to versions of muiltiplayer one was 19.3 but i also have one thats on the 17.1 or whatever before all the crazy updates. so maybe a lot of people have that in they're game files without knowing because i still connect to server on that on for tmd, its only because the newer updates always ruin the game with lag problems.
[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/20tfo1g.jpg[/img]
Your signature does not comply to the new signature rules. Go to Profile => Forum Profile to modify your signature.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal