* Translator

Author Topic: Greetings from Blackcat  (Read 1038 times)

FNRP-FallnAngel

• Zombies Member
  • Respect: 37
  • GRRRR....
Greetings from Blackcat
« on: January 26, 2021, 08:08:42 AM »
Hello everyone!

I love your FNRP Rotu-R server!  I like the players there and the game. I'm not good at it, but who knows? maybe one day!

About me, I live in North Carolina in the US. I'm a southern girl (well old woman) . I have a great sense of humor btw!
I've gamed online I know since 1999 playing first shooter games. Started with Tom Clancy games, then moved to UT, then finally found my true gaming love! COD, I've been hooked every since!

I've been on the Deathrun server, but I don't understand it and hope to try out more of the servers here, but I'm addicted to this server. So chances are slim you will see me on another one.

I really don't know what to write here, I'm not used to introducing myself. Really not a lot to know about me. I have been a widow for almost 20 years, one daughter and grand daughter that live with me, 2 German shepherds, 2 chi's  and 2 cats. Looks like everything is in 2's here!

The main thing is I really like playing here !

FNRP-DEATH

• Zombies General Admin
  • Respect: 397
  • Gamer & Designer
Re: Greetings from Blackcat
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 11:25:41 AM »
Hello Blackcat,
Nice to meet you & welcome to our community :)

FNRP - Puma

• Rotu Revolution Admin
  • Respect: 280
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2021, 02:35:39 PM »
Hello friend, nice to greet you, greetings from Mexico

FNRP-Sphere

• Clan General Admin
  • Respect: 667
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2021, 10:53:06 PM »
Hi Blackcat, good that you have fun, happy to host you!

FNRP-T51

• Zombies Sub-General Admin
  • Respect: 136
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2021, 04:46:33 AM »
Hi Blackcat, nice introduction. Always a pleasure to see you in the game. :)

FNRP-FallnAngel

• Zombies Member
  • GRRRR....
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2021, 06:30:44 AM »
Thank you everyone!

FNRP-AbleMagawitch

• Rozo Admin
  • Respect: 138
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2021, 09:50:29 AM »
Welcome from a fellow North Carolinian . In the Queen City if it matters. I always enjoy finding out how close or how far we are from each other yet gaming like we're neighbors.

I can't  help you much on Deathrun  info as usually is empty when i try to join. Making it unable for me to play.  Plus  I'm usually on the FNRP RoZo Zombie  server. I'm usually on late at night through  early am our time. Anywhere from 8 pm but mostly about 2 am-ish until 5 or 6 am when on.  Since we're both in the same Times zone EST, I don't have to base it +/- of Greenwich Mean Time for reference to others for once.

I hope you'll check out one of the other fun and different mods, RoZo "Return of Zombie Ops."
  RoZo is a fun Zombie Mod it varies greatly from the  Rotu Zombie Mod. It is a little hard and confusing as you start out at level 1 and are figuring things out. With a limited gun and short amount of ammo for maximum carry(wait that's just like RotU  ;) ....) but that changes soon enough.   Each level you gain will unlock a new gun(you'll have to purchase it from the menu but then you own it forever, no having to earn better weapons each game or you are powered toast within 1-2 waves.) , so make sure you look for them in pregame Pick a Class. After playing once and then after looking  through the various types primary and secondary. Levels come quickly at first... Everything  is shut off at first and not knowing that it unlocks with the levels could be frustrating. We often help people gain 5-8 levels in their first game. There are 11 waves to a game compared to 6 on other servers, which really helps.

If someone is on Rozo that plays regularly, (you may recognize them from Rotu-R) they will try to help you level up pretty fast to where you'll  have the start of the unlocked cooler and better items. With that next level's unlock coming up soon.   When they say "stay still" or "meet up" for the Black Hawk Helicopter, that is so they can grab you as a 2nd door gunner to take you with them. It is the 350 kill reward.  You'll then wish for that Blackhawk ride on on many other mods.....   Not every Rozo map has helicopters but if so rain payback down on those Biters. 

The   RotU-Revolution  modified maps from the FNRP team are so much better than other ones out there. If you played a RoTu with the Big Boss wave you know....

Have you prestige at least once to unlock all the possible skill points for each specialty class's perks?  The bigger & better Prestige'ing  Perk is as soon as you prestige you can then join  the in game "Scavenger Hunt Game"  which gives you extra perks for finding and collecting 10 items during the game giving you free items from the in game shop. Then there are maps that require players to work as team to open doors to new areas. All cool little additions...

As far as " I'm not good at it, but who knows? maybe one day! " It's odd on Rotu-R I can usually do better for more revives to assist other players as an Assassin rather than as a Medic. Doesn't make as much sense but each has a style of play,  where your skills and style may excel in a class you never thought about.

You have found a great home here at FNRP and one that has been here for a long time. Which strives to keep the toxic element out, that is such gift upon itself. Welcome to the family. I was glad I found them about  2 years ago  and haven't strayed far since.

Now using FNRP-Able Mgwtch for clan tag shorten due character limitations.

FNRP-FallnAngel

• Zombies Member
  • GRRRR....
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2021, 10:22:17 AM »
Thank you AbleMagawitch! That was a very interesting read. The Queen city isn't that far from me, I live in a small town in Davie County. It's nice to know where others are from!

When I went in the Deathrun server, there was only one other, once two and I just couldn't get the hang of it. And I'm a bad girl lol, when I went into the RoZo server, I didn't play. It looked different right from the start from the Rotu server so I left. But since you have explained it to me , I will try it and see how I like it. Thanks :)

I am a level 36 now on the Rotu R server, which lol I play it often, but normally I'm down. I think being tired has a lot to do with that, I know on nights that I didn't get much sleep the night before I really do bad. But I love playing on the server and the people there are really nice! I feel bad sometimes tho that I can't seem to stay on my feet. I don't want to be a burden and I feel like sometimes it gets old saving me.

It's almost 4:30 am here and I could ramble on the rest of the night, probably fall asleep tho in my chair. I do often, sometimes playing. How I don't know. I don't talk to many tho and sometimes it's just nice to. I really did enjoy your post and Thank you again! I will try the RoZo server also!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal