* Translator

Author Topic: So, a few suggestions....  (Read 5671 times)

alpha.

• Respect: 17

Re: So, a few suggestions....
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2021, 05:16:58 PM »
With great sadness, I noticed the machete is gone again. I can't wait for it to return, as I know it takes turns being in use. My question is have the zombies been made stronger today? or (laugh) is it just me ? I can't stay up, grrrr they kill me! (laugh)

The best way to get Lucille (which is stronger than the machete) is to knife on waves 1-4. Take out your pistol and shoot the zombies 3 times, then knife. Be careful not to let yourself get swarmed.

Ohhh finally! Deserved applause!!!
I approve and support this quick and practical tip  8) for having more fun instead of spawnkill zombies (spawnkill them, this one makes everything more boring).
I suggest melee wave more often  ;D ;D ;D

post scriptum: with 3/4 hits of lucille a BigDad goes to the ground, if you stay on aura placed by medics this allow medic to recharge for a next quick aura and at the same time give to you the heal to allow you to continue hitting BigDad zombies  ;)

ElementX

• Respect: 10
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2021, 05:06:28 PM »
so i joined in wave 11, was not able to find my scav, time was ticking, eventually i tried to do !reset and was told i had to wait 177sec while already in mid 12th wave. i fail to see any benefit of scav reset timer, other than being some sort of limiter, like a punishment. if i want to waste 10k i should at least be able to do it when i want it. again, please remove or at least reduce that timer. anyone joining later in the game has a higher chance of bugged scav and reset is our only hope. o and when i was finally able to reset i managed to find 3 scavs in like over 30 sec, but by that time 2 waves have passed.

FNRP-Watcher

• Rotu-r ex admin
  • Zombies Member
  • Respect: 21
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2021, 08:22:19 PM »

Ohhh finally! Deserved applause!!!
I approve and support this quick and practical tip  8) for having more fun instead of spawnkill zombies (spawnkill them, this one makes everything more boring).
I suggest melee wave more often  ;D ;D ;D

post scriptum: with 3/4 hits of lucille a BigDad goes to the ground, if you stay on aura placed by medics this allow medic to recharge for a next quick aura and at the same time give to you the heal to allow you to continue hitting BigDad zombies  ;)
[/quote]
Dont forget about Armored guys. Forcefield grenade + medkit and you're basically invulnerable. Plus every damage reduced recharges their special, which let you safe people in dangerous positions.

alpha.

« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2021, 09:45:14 PM »
so i joined in wave 11, was not able to find my scav, time was ticking, eventually i tried to do !reset and was told i had to wait 177sec while already in mid 12th wave. i fail to see any benefit of scav reset timer, other than being some sort of limiter, like a punishment. if i want to waste 10k i should at least be able to do it when i want it. again, please remove or at least reduce that timer. anyone joining later in the game has a higher chance of bugged scav and reset is our only hope. o and when i was finally able to reset i managed to find 3 scavs in like over 30 sec, but by that time 2 waves have passed.
Player /-/ShinJin pointed out to me that when you type to reset the scav and it says to wait for example 177sec it means you are really close to the item.
I tryed with item in front of me and...it works!  ;)

I ask confirmation from admins if they are aware of this "help"

FNRP-DEATH

• Zombies General Admin
  • Respect: 359
  • Gamer & Designer
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2021, 10:07:49 PM »
Lol absolutely not :D

ElementX

« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2021, 07:23:42 AM »
there is no help, I was simply looking for my first item for 123 seconds out of 300s. it's just a timer, there is no connection to how close/far the item is. I just tested this on the map. So the timer is 5min, which brings me back to my point. you do not have 5min in final waves if you can't find that scav item. especially if it's one of the first in the list. So if some artist who likes to jump on things or creeps in every corner did his nasty thing and that scav is into something deep where you just have to see it to know how to reach it, then you are forced  to reset.

Sharpe

• Respect: 0
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2021, 08:02:07 AM »
Do your admins not have the ability to call votes to change the map? We wanted to play a dragon map and there were 7/8 of us in spec with one guy running around as an assassin on his own knifing zombies. Was kinda lame.

ElementX

« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2021, 10:12:56 AM »
Sharpe, there is always that one player that goes against the wishes of the team. But, that doesn't mean you can't kill him if he is assassin. you just join the map and walk around him, as zombies attack you they will also kill him as well. Simple. Ofc, I would only do this if the whole team wanted a new map and that one guy doesn't.

FNRP-FallnAngel

• Zombies Member
  • Respect: 12
  • GRRRR....
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2021, 06:16:19 AM »
Just wondering, If we are going to get our skins changed back? lol We are creepy and I keep trying to kill one of us, hard to tell the difference some times. And since the change I think the lag is worse, it's been bad the last two nights for me.

ElementX

« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2021, 07:30:30 AM »
i think it was just an april fools' joke.

FNRP-FallnAngel

• Zombies Member
  • GRRRR....
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2021, 08:13:56 AM »
OH.. lol got me then! 

alpha.

« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2021, 10:35:59 PM »
Just wondering, If we are going to get our skins changed back? lol We are creepy and I keep trying to kill one of us, hard to tell the difference some times. And since the change I think the lag is worse, it's been bad the last two nights for me.
Luckily there isn't friendly fire  ;D ;D ;D ;D

FNRP-FallnAngel

• Zombies Member
  • GRRRR....
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2021, 12:07:49 AM »
LOL FOR SURE, I WOULD HAVE ALREADY SHOT EVERYONE!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal