* Translator

Author Topic: So, a few suggestions....  (Read 6372 times)

ElementX

• Respect: 10
Re: So, a few suggestions....
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2021, 06:50:15 PM »
can you please take out that gl that comes before aa12 in engineer's class. i noticed that few players like to spam this weapon throughout the whole map. the gun doesn't do anything really, it can hardly kill and most of the time it doesn't even explode at short range. but, what it does is raise smoke screen all over players, so much you can't even see anything. it's only few players that do this but they are so annoying and persistent. any other weapon would be better.   

FNRP-sanya

• Zombies Member
  • Respect: 52
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2021, 03:59:39 PM »
Can you pls turn off double big zombies in rotu ... they destroying my motivation for playing.. thank you

FNRP-Sphere

• Clan General Admin
  • Respect: 667
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2021, 04:48:10 PM »
can you please take out that gl that comes before aa12 in engineer's class. i noticed that few players like to spam this weapon throughout the whole map. the gun doesn't do anything really, it can hardly kill and most of the time it doesn't even explode at short range. but, what it does is raise smoke screen all over players, so much you can't even see anything. it's only few players that do this but they are so annoying and persistent. any other weapon would be better.

Perhaps we have to revisit the weapon. The problem with removing weapons is that you end up with no weapons because there is always something. That is not the spirit of modding. There's a few things we can look at like making it more effective and using a different special effect with less smoke or no smoke at all. At the same time it is very difficult to balance a weapon, and even more when the zombie health increases when the waves progress, what is overpowered in an early wave might be weak in the final wave. But I have to admit that right now I don't have a lot of time and there are higher priorities that need to be taken care of.

If the abuse gets too bad I can swap it out for another weapon temporarily but that does make classes more the same so it is not my preference.

FNRP-Sphere

• Clan General Admin
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2021, 04:48:35 PM »
Can you pls turn off double big zombies in rotu ... they destroying my motivation for playing.. thank you

You don't like big dad? :(

FNRP-Watcher

• Rotu-r ex admin
  • Zombies Member
  • Respect: 23
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2021, 06:03:42 PM »
They are annoying, but not that bad. If you want to remove/change waves, then do it for the dark wave. For me its not worth to play after wave 9, cause waves are annoying.

FNRP-Sphere

• Clan General Admin
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2021, 07:48:50 PM »
If we accommodate everyone we would have no waves left! lol

FNRP-treblMTTG

• Rotu Revolution Admin
  • Respect: 39
  • Rebuilding
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2021, 08:55:19 PM »
Hello guys. Seeing as we're all posting suggestions I have a more pressing one.

If you are playing a few rounds and have collected some scavs, special guns and money but your game crashes or disconnects, you lose it all. When you rejoin you will have 4000 points only , no guns and no scavs. This happens even if you disconnect for 1 second before rejoining.

For those punished with bad wifi or low RAM this is a gamekiller. I've been in the position of collecting all 10 scavs and have 100K before i crash/ disconnect for whatever reason. I rejoin 10 seconds later and have nothing. If this happens in a later wave you are doomed being armed with a cheap gun and no money.

I don't get why or how this happens. The funny thing is, if you crash with a normal gun in the game and rejoin, the game will remember exactly how much ammo you had at the time (e.g. 137 bullets out of total 180). If it can remember this, I don't understand why it can't or won't remember your special guns, scavs and money upon rejoining.

Also, GL turrets, scout and protection drones are all pretty much useless in their current forms. They are not worth the money and only add to your assist count.  The GL and mg turrets are especially terrible as they cost so much and have an embarrassingly short life timer compared to a tesla or drone.

Just my two cents.

If I had to take a guess as to why scav resets if you lose connection, it's because reconnecting could be abused to reset scav for free. Losing all of your money might be inconsequential early on which makes constant reconnecting viable.
If you see me in game, chances are I'm 20 sprite cans down and four hot dogs in.

FNRP-sanya

• Zombies Member
  • Respect: 52
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2021, 07:35:50 AM »
No i dont like ;) cuz medic has bad weapons an need 100 bulets to kill one but there coming 70 so need 700 bulets to kill them buhahha

ElementX

« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2021, 11:15:02 AM »
If the abuse gets too bad I can swap it out for another weapon temporarily but that does make classes more the same so it is not my preference.

i really do not mind the weapon, i just skip it and go straight to aa12, but as i said, some players are spamming it like crazy. and i really do not understand  why, the gun has almost no damage. but that smoke screen, as much as it's annoying, it is also dropping fps for players with slower pcs or connection. maybe just take out the smoke. like make it so that only the shooter can see the smoke, have them choke on it. imo when i shoot the aa12 it smokes like crazy, but others can't see it? i know i can't see it when others use it. so, as long as it's only the shooters problem it's fine. few other players told me about the smoke as well. and thank you for your consideration

FNRP-Sphere

• Clan General Admin
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2021, 02:23:50 PM »

i really do not mind the weapon, i just skip it and go straight to aa12, but as i said, some players are spamming it like crazy. and i really do not understand  why, the gun has almost no damage. but that smoke screen, as much as it's annoying, it is also dropping fps for players with slower pcs or connection. maybe just take out the smoke. like make it so that only the shooter can see the smoke, have them choke on it. imo when i shoot the aa12 it smokes like crazy, but others can't see it? i know i can't see it when others use it. so, as long as it's only the shooters problem it's fine. few other players told me about the smoke as well. and thank you for your consideration

Muzzle flashes have separate special effects for player and world view, but grenades I don't think so.
EX-41 has been replaced by the magnum for now.

ElementX

« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2021, 04:34:17 PM »
thank you Sphere, magnum is a decent gun, much better than gl.

FNRP-Watcher

• Rotu-r ex admin
  • Zombies Member
  • Respect: 23
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2021, 04:49:01 PM »
Im in love with Magnum. If its mag was increased it would be a great gun.

FNRP-FallnAngel

• Zombies Member
  • Respect: 37
  • GRRRR....
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2021, 03:57:05 AM »
With great sadness, I noticed the machete is gone again. I can't wait for it to return, as I know it takes turns being in use. My question is have the zombies been made stronger today? or (laugh) is it just me ? I can't stay up, grrrr they kill me! (laugh)

FNRP-treblMTTG

• Rotu Revolution Admin
  • Respect: 39
  • Rebuilding
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2021, 07:46:50 PM »
With great sadness, I noticed the machete is gone again. I can't wait for it to return, as I know it takes turns being in use. My question is have the zombies been made stronger today? or (laugh) is it just me ? I can't stay up, grrrr they kill me! (laugh)

The best way to get Lucille (which is stronger than the machete) is to knife on waves 1-4. Take out your pistol and shoot the zombies 3 times, then knife. Be careful not to let yourself get swarmed.
If you see me in game, chances are I'm 20 sprite cans down and four hot dogs in.

FNRP-FallnAngel

• Zombies Member
  • Respect: 37
  • GRRRR....
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2021, 07:49:23 PM »
Well I will for sure try that, they always kill me. Never thought about shooting them before I knife. Thank  you !

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal