* Translator

Author Topic: Server update  (Read 2090 times)

FNRP-Sphere

• Clan General Admin
  • Respect: 460
Server update
« on: December 12, 2020, 09:55:56 PM »
Tonight we will update our CoD4 server version to a more recent one.
If you run an older CoD4X client, you have to update it to the latest version.
You will see a popup asking you to update the client.
If this for some reason does not work you can try to install the update manually by downloading it from https://cod4x.me/

Chidori

• Respect: 14
  • Im the fastest Deathrun player!
Re: Server update
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 10:50:40 PM »
Read and Understood.

Vidz

• Respect: 2
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2020, 02:24:26 AM »
Hello admins. With the 1.9 version update of cod4 the connection on rotu server seems to have gotten worse. My shots don't register even tho my ping is the same as it always was and I have been playing for years and never had this problem, this issue only started couple days ago when server was updated and I see other players also complaining about this problem, is there anything we or you guys can do about it?

FNRP-Sphere

• Clan General Admin
  • Respect: 460
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2020, 04:20:22 PM »
Hello admins. With the 1.9 version update of cod4 the connection on rotu server seems to have gotten worse. My shots don't register even tho my ping is the same as it always was and I have been playing for years and never had this problem, this issue only started couple days ago when server was updated and I see other players also complaining about this problem, is there anything we or you guys can do about it?

Hi Vidz, unfortunately there is nothing we can do right now. Also downgrading isn't an option because client 19.0 cannot connect to older CoD4X server version anymore. I would like to know if you also have this problem on other servers (perhaps rotu servers) and if you always have this problem. I have received a report that it was much better yesterday but more problematic today.

Thanks

FNRP-AbleMagawitch

• Rozo Admin
  • Respect: 7
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2020, 12:42:00 AM »
Figures when finally upgrading to 1.8 we all get hit in the early BETA Dayd & weeks of the NEW 1.9 Version.

So not impressed and the majority of servers I can get to are full of cracked with cheaters with aimbot, wall hacks and other glitch cheating crap

Now using FNRP-Able Mgwtch for clan tag shorten due character limitations.

Vidz

• Respect: 2
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2020, 07:52:27 PM »
Hello Sphere I have played in another server to see about what you asked. I played on the zsever one and I am not getting this problem there, the problem seems to be only in the FNRP server which is very sad for me because I like FNRP way more. It is so weird my shots just don't hit the zombies in FNRP and in zsever my ping can be over 300 and the shot still hits, not sure what that is all about I think they have their server at 1.9 version too

« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 07:55:21 PM by Vidz »

FNRP-sanya

• Zombies Member
  • Respect: 44
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2020, 03:57:58 PM »
Hi all.
Vidz i have same problem ... so hope this freeze fix soon
Bless

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal