* Translator

Author Topic: Behavior in game: toxicity player never help teammate.  (Read 392 times)

Legx|Cipe

• Respect: 1
Behavior in game: toxicity player never help teammate.
« on: April 21, 2020, 02:59:35 PM »
i don't understand why people like {I N D } I N S A N still play in this server when no one time help the teammate.
ROTU exit in 13/14 and all know how the game work (so all players need the teammate)... no one time he res-up player,s also trolling entire game when he is the only survivor.

Also FNRP member inside game saw is behavior... why he not fot a ban
We know (i wrote also for other players) that behavior doesn't involve a ban...but come on! Is ridiculous that EVERY single game, he never, NEVER help teammate. All players play ROTU for fun and for win the waves...isn't difficult to understand my reasoning..
Disgusting behavior!

I want to remember that on December 2019, i got a ban cause i answered in chat for the same behavior to another player.

FNRP-DEATH

• Zombies General Admin
  • Respect: 146
  • Gamer & Designer
Re: Behavior in game: toxicity player never help teammate.
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 03:49:16 PM »
Hi Cipe,

Thanks for your report.

Selfish behavior will only lead to ban if we got a several reports regard the player, but answering to that behavior with swearing and insulting is against the rules!

We will take action when we receive more reports.

ElementX

• Respect: 0
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 09:29:04 AM »
soo, i also noticed that some players like to be reved as soon as possible but they don't really care about reving others. I just tend to leave them lying next time i see them, like if i can rev you and you won't rev me, well, stay down then, see how you like it. But i never knew there is a rule against such behavior. Can you please explain it to me some more, or maybe link me some guidelines about it. I mean, Cipe is right about insan, he can sometimes play as a team member and sometimes he just doesn't give a ... And i won't be reporting players for this, i would just like to know the boundaries.

Legx|Cipe

• Respect: 1
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2020, 12:59:33 AM »
Is true that you say FNRP-Death.. also I was an admin in Rotu/Rozo server (LEGX, italian server, about 2010-2015) and we had the same political rules (so i understand your position)
But is ridiculous in 2020 say this comportament in game. Just now we lose a game (40 minute) cause there were two medic, and one of them (player Messi) played also for the 1st position on rank: one time, when all players was down, he was the last suriveved cause he stacked in a place that zombie couldn't arrive; the second time (when another medic start the game, so in total 3 medics in game) happened the same thing ... when me and other player start to write in chat (you can look the report, game about 00:30 hour of 27/04/2020) phrases like "start to play for the team and not only soloQ" and "you play only for the 1st position in stats", he started be toxic...

We're in 2020... i played several years on Rotu/Rozo servers but i never found a careless players like the last 6 month!
Is a game? Yes
But people play for spent their sparetime...and not for lose game or stay a lot of time on stucked on ground cause people is careless...
If people play medic only for have always the bar life full, thanks to their ability...oh god...we're doomed :-\

Thanks if you read all. BB

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal