* Translator

Author Topic: Dynamic Map Voting  (Read 193 times)

=SMiLeY=

• Respect: 4

• fmjcod4 | CoD4XWebAdmin
Dynamic Map Voting
« on: September 17, 2022, 10:24:54 AM »
Hi All, I am wondering if this is something of interest for the RoTu Server? End of game map voting. I noticed a few people typing up what map and what is it etc and not really knowing what to vote for. This may help  :D

It is very easy to install.  I use it on my own stuff and is a nice edition. Just a thought for you guys.

Vikings work and it's working flawlessly. Source code can be found here. https://github.com/VikingKampfsau/dynamic_mapvote

FNRP-DEATH

• Zombies General Admin
  • Respect: 520
  • Gamer & Designer
Re: Dynamic Map Voting
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2022, 10:37:39 AM »
Thanks Smiley, i will put this into consideration.

Murder Inc

• Respect: 28
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2022, 08:54:37 PM »
Hiya Smiley! :D
 Looking at your post here, got me so excited!
I saw the Cove map, and right away, wished, that we had this, for Team Death Match, so that you & I, can run around The Cove & destroy visiting players!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

=SMiLeY=

• Respect: 4

• fmjcod4 | CoD4XWebAdmin
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2022, 09:17:18 PM »
Hiya Smiley! :D
 Looking at your post here, got me so excited!
I saw the Cove map, and right away, wished, that we had this, for Team Death Match, so that you & I, can run around The Cove & destroy visiting players!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Haha...A lot of the BO2 Maps are pretty good :) We should ask to get them Zombified :) I really like Freezetag or Kill Confirmed, Search & Rescue Stuff like that...Make's it a bit better and I like a lot going on on the Battlefield. Just gets all too predictable otherwise. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal