* Translator

Author Topic: [Deathrun] Application aseit  (Read 165 times)

aseit

• Respect: 1
  • If you read this you are right.
[Deathrun] Application aseit
« on: May 16, 2022, 09:33:10 PM »
In Game Name: aseit
Previous used Names: Owmawgowd
Rank on Server: Prestige 1 Rank 30ish idk exactly cuz I am banned currently xd
Server Playing on: Deathrun
Screenshot of rank:
https://www.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/From-the-Archives-of-Android-Jones-1-5df963a101086__880.jpg
Have you been in FNRP before? (If yes, which rank were you?)
Not yet not ever this will be my first time for real

Why would you like to join our community?
If it is anything like any other multi level gaming communities I have been a part of and it seems to be than that is the reason exactly, bad apples, good apples, you know the drill, not to be one or the other but to shed light on the difference between the two but mostly to let people enjoy what is fun and and let them do so and not be distracted by some insiders sarcastic inability to hide their narcissism or worse yet abuse.

About me:
I am rude, but you could call me nice if you want.

You will get to know me from what I am truly at all times rather then from a little introductory message that's filled with empty sentences that are meant to boost my image or imply how others should see me.

Comment:
Consider me your FBI agent.

FNRP-Justus

• Clan General Admin
  • Respect: 214

Re: [Deathrun] Application aseit
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2022, 12:52:52 AM »
Declined.

You've been recently banned in the server, you made this application whilst banned.
You have not yet shown us you have the ability to follow server rules or treat other players with respect.

If your behavior does improve now that you've been unbanned you will be allowed to make another application in July.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal