Re: update
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2022, 09:42:14 PM »
tjajajajaajajajajaja

FNRP - Puma

• Rotu Revolution Admin
  • Respect: 312
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2022, 09:43:19 PM »
Lo primero que hay que hacer es entrar a "https://cod4x.ovh/", ahí scrollee hasta "Download" y descargué la versión 21.1 para windows client. Descargará un archivo .rar, lo descomprimes en el escritorio y dentro de la carpeta donde tienes los archivos del juego mueves dentro al carpeta "cod4-client-manualinstall_21.0", una vez dentro de la carpeta del juego abres la carpeta y abres el archivo "Install", al abrirlo pulsa enter, se cerrará y listo, vuelve a abrir el juego y ya estará cx

FNRP-Lisa

• Rotu Revolution Admin
  • Respect: 14
  • amanecer nuevo
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2022, 09:57:11 PM »
asi en esta pagina estube medio pereza registrarme jee gracias

alpha.

• Respect: 27

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2022, 12:34:11 PM »
For a detailed instruction:

Go to https://cod4x.ovh/ scroll down to "Download" and download version 21.1 for Windows client. It will download a .rar file, unzip it on your desktop and you will have a folder called: "cod4-client-manualinstall_21.0".

Go to "C: \ Users \ YOURNAME \ AppData \ Local \ CallofDuty4MW \ bin" and in this last folder copy the "cod4-client-manualinstall_21.0" folder, open the folder and double click on the "install" file. A DOS window will open that will show the update and at the end of which it will ask you to press any key to close it. The upgrade is ready. Enter the game as you usually do and ENJOY on FNRP  8)

NB: When you look for C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\CallofDuty4MW\bin and you don’t find the folder: AppData go on folder “Local” select tools -> Select Folder Options, then select the View tab. Under Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then select OK.
After done all upgrades of game remember to make hidden again folders ;)

For this post i used part of PUMA's instructions and also made extensive use of useful information that ElementX gave me time ago for past upgrades.
Many thanks ;)

ElementX

• Respect: 40
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2022, 06:31:26 PM »
also, the read me file in the downloaded rar is a bit confusing. they say copy the folder but not the content of the folder to your game folder. which is just pointless. you copy the whole update folder to your game folder which in my case was C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare . i ran the install and then i had to make a new update from the game's main menu. and that got me from 21.0 to 21.1 patch. i deleted the update folder from my game folder and the game still works.

FNRP-DEATH

• Zombies General Admin
  • Respect: 520
  • Gamer & Designer
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2022, 11:51:31 AM »
Thanks all for the instructions above, if anyone made them and didn't work (with error 126) simply remove the update from bin folder - open the game - at the main menu press on (join game) you will see some servers - join the (fixupdate server) then restart the game and the update will run automatically.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal