* Translator

Author Topic: Isn't it Interesting  (Read 425 times)

Murder-Inc

• Respect: 6
Isn't it Interesting
« on: September 27, 2021, 08:48:24 PM »
Hi!
Now that admins are sticking with the line, that my user name ( Karma_iza_Bitch ) is offensive because kids play at the server.
Isn't it Interesting though, here is a guy (AnalHymen),running around the server with this nasty name.
 I took a screen shot of him last night 9/26/2021
 Isn't this a offensive name ? Yet, where's an admin kicking him, and  telling him to change his name ? >:(

Also, here's a screen shot 5 minutes later, of this guy, that seems to find a way to glitch, on just about every map I've seen him (Jaycell) in.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 08:50:24 PM by Murder-Inc »

FNRP - Puma

• Rotu Revolution Admin
  • Respect: 298
Re: Isn't it Interesting
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2021, 09:51:56 PM »
Good afternoon, in my opinion, you shouldn't see every game as a way to put the administrators in a bad position. It is not all our fault that you change your name, if it is good or bad, better dedicate yourself to playing and being happy.

Murder-Inc

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 11:06:43 PM »
hi, thanx for your input Puma,
There was never any intention, and never will be, for me to see every game as a way to put the administrators in a bad position.
So see ya around, if I see ya.  8)

FNRP - Puma

• Rotu Revolution Admin
  • Respect: 298
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2021, 11:09:16 PM »
Thank you very much friend to enjoy and be happy I wish you the best in life

ElementX

• Respect: 20
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2021, 11:08:56 AM »
you should make a difference about what is a glitch and what isn't. see, a glitch is a spot you cannot reach by regular jumps or just walking to it. that spot on gold rush is just a crawl away. ofc, there are some spots on certain maps that you can jump on, but are considered forbidden. Especially when someone goes to those spots before scav starts.

so about this whole matter, was your name offensive? no, not really, but if an admin asks you to do something, you should not argue with them, change the name if you want to play or just come on the forum and argue your case. And since this matter was already discussed, i fail to see what progress you will make by piling up this pointless info.

Messi and i had a situation where i called him an ass as in assassin (cause i really love to type extra letters while a zombie munches on my behind and ofc teammates do nothing to stop it). ofc one of the admins on the server was offended by that and had threatened to kick messi even though i was the one who wrote ass (as in assassin ofc), and yes, the pun was intended. So we had this whole debate with the admin who also had a lot worse signature than the reason he was ready to kick us for. Was that fair? No! Especially since that mhmad nab was able to play for hours even after all the demo recording, video making, uploading, reporting, pms etc. and the result was you getting a kick for your name?! Yeah, not an ending we were hoping for, right? So i know your "pain", but going on about it will not help you "heal".  In that spirit, i am done with all that extra work i mentioned above, I don't care anymore about rapid fire, glitches, or offensive names. i might report aimbotters if i ever see one again, and that's about it. i suggest you do the same.

on the other hand, you should also have some sympathy for the admins, they have to do some nasty things that are not always fun to do in order for us all to have fun. you, or i, do not know what problems they might face and why things went down the way they did. so we should always give them some slack. But, there have to be some boundaries ofc. bottom line, you play on someone's server for free and you should follow their rules, fix the problems you have on the forum, and if you can't move on > don't play there. You should try to have fun while the fun is good and just enjoy the moment.

and a far better name would be karma_iza_beach  8)?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 11:12:53 AM by ElementX »

Murder-Inc

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2021, 03:44:42 PM »
thanx ElementX on the  name change suggestion. :D
Speaking of name changes, I was recently told, because of my often name changes, I should do, as others do, and send a message and let the Admins know. Really ? What's next ? Want to see my papers herr von admin ?
It's a shame people don't understand and respect one's right to anonymity.
Anonymity: Many people don't want the things they say online to be connected with their offline identities. They may be concerned about political or economic retribution, harassment, or even threats to their lives. Whistleblowers report news that companies and governments would prefer to suppress; human rights workers struggle against repressive governments; parents try to create a safe way for children to explore; victims of domestic violence attempt to rebuild their lives where abusers cannot follow.

Instead of using their true names to communicate, these people choose to speak using pseudonyms (assumed names) or anonymously (no name at all). For these individuals and the organizations that support them, secure anonymity is critical. It may literally save lives.

Anonymous communications have an important place in our political and social discourse. The Supreme Court has ruled repeatedly that the right to anonymous free speech is protected by the First Amendment.

Masked Names Matter!  8)

HOSCAKAL

• Respect: 441
  • https://www.facebook.com/ersun.tasoluk
    • https://www.facebook.com/ersun.tasoluk
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2021, 03:51:17 PM »
Thank you very much friend to enjoy and be happy I wish you the best in life

aquĆ­ hay un buen administrador
here's a nice admin
Pubg mobile name : HOSCAKAL09
Whatsap: +90 5447841030
https://www.instagram.com/yilmaztasoluk/

Murder-Inc

Another day of this person talking garbage to us
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2021, 07:32:54 AM »
Another day(10/3/2021-1:22-A.M.) of this person, talking garbage to us ( catapulco ), calling us nabs, and noobs, saying things like the usual " get a brain " and other remarks to antagonize us players. What's with this guy, constantly flaming arguments in game chat?
I hope someone puts a leash on this guy. :-\

FNRP-blanty

• Zombies Sub-General Admin
  • Respect: 248
  • grim reaper-Facta Non Verba-
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2021, 09:09:59 AM »
thanks for the intel,keeping my eye on this guy

catapulco

• Respect: 1
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2021, 09:42:30 AM »
 if u say "you are waste" to someone, they can say "get brain" or etc...It's easy to blame others for your own mistakes the hardest thing in the world is to admit your own failure and accept the consequences...
 "I hope someone puts a leash on this guy" where are your manners?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 11:56:37 PM by catapulco »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal