* Translator

Author Topic: Rank restore  (Read 390 times)

FNRP-Nour

• Zombies Member
  • Respect: 1
Rank restore
« on: September 25, 2021, 03:48:53 AM »
I recently installed a new Windows and now my stats have been reset.
Is there anyway to restore my prestige?

FNRP-Watcher

• Rotu-r ex admin
  • Zombies Member
  • Respect: 27
Re: Rank restore
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2021, 03:14:54 PM »
IIRC your prestige is tied to your game profile. So unless you have your profile saved somewhere, restoring prestige is impossible.

HOSCAKAL

• Respect: 441
  • https://www.facebook.com/ersun.tasoluk
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2021, 10:07:43 PM »
You should always make a backup of the in-game player file.
That way you won't lose a level.
Pubg mobile name : HOSCAKAL09
Whatsap: +90 5447841030
https://www.instagram.com/yilmaztasoluk/

FNRP-slayer

• Zombies Member
  • Respect: 49
  • RoZo addict

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2021, 04:54:03 PM »
Over the years I've been backing-up and keeping safe my game progress.
But.... few years ago I had major issues with my old HDD and lost everything...
lvl. 55 Rotu-R, and most importantly to me - RoZo lvl. 200... To reach lvl. 200 on Rozo took me almost 2 years or so.

It was frustrating, but I started all over again... Barely reached lvl. 25 on RoZo and here I am again - need to reinstall my Win10 and trying to backup my user files but..... cannot locate the Users folder! Frustrating again, despite I was not playing often.
If I lose it one more time - I'd probably never try again..

What should I do, please someone help?
How to locate the progress files? I've checked 10 times and there's no "users" folder in the installation directory.....
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 05:04:33 PM by FNRP-slayer »

HOSCAKAL

• Respect: 441
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2021, 05:31:21 PM »
in game files
player
back up your file once a week
Make a backup to your computer's D drive
the game is in the C Drive inside the computer
because of the same problem
level 172 on rozo server is gone
Pubg mobile name : HOSCAKAL09
Whatsap: +90 5447841030
https://www.instagram.com/yilmaztasoluk/

FNRP-slayer

• Zombies Member
  • RoZo addict

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2021, 05:37:33 PM »
Ohh well, I have found it finally, using the file explorer search option!!
Getting old is not good... lol
I will reinstall Windows 10 now and will try to restore my game progress later on.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 01:41:05 AM by FNRP-slayer »

FNRP-slayer

• Zombies Member
  • RoZo addict

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2021, 01:43:15 AM »
Well... %$@#... Something went wrong and I couldn't restore my progress, looks like I didn't backed up the correct files....

sigh.....  :(

FNRP-AbleMagawitch

• Rozo Admin
  • Respect: 183
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2021, 12:02:32 PM »
I didn't see anyone offer advice on where the "other" stats" folder is hidden. Hopefully, this helps you and the information is recoverable to reinsert.

In Windows  the rank level settings are not located in the main game system folder but in the "Apps Data" folder Location

Couple notes,
This may be in a "hidden system folder", which you may need to change your  hard drive folder settings to "show all" (system folders are hidden by default)  if you do not see the AppData .   System Folders like the "Apps Data"  will appear in lighter shade then regular folders,  if you have the "show all folders"   option set to on/show.   

Also  where it says "Admin" below, that text may also vary for what you named your computer for the owner, default is "admin"

So start by clicking on "My computer" icon to see your hard drives, then follow  this structure
(assuming "C" is your computer system's operating drive)

C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\ _____  Names can vary see below   \( The folders and sub address addresses  keep going)   

So This next folder  for that  1st ____ above  May be Activision or callofduty4mw (possibly different  name) depending on your game install and if you created a custom name for  the game folder.  You'll want to back up this whole game folder and all the sub folder contents. Because it is easier to copy and drop it back in at the    "...\Local\ " folder level  than several more sub folders downwards on recovery.

If  you go down through the sub  folders, you'll see a "profiles" folder , than more folders with your "players names"  with each profile, then all the numerous mods' data folders for each name you've played.   You'll want the FNRP data folder(s) of course. The reason for backing up all of these folders  is, that you  might want to back up any other servers you play on and have  progress information that is stored on your computer.  FNRP is the best servers ,but we all wander to   play  on other  game servers. So    saving those stats of getting through the new player and anti-troll time invested  for something to lose if banned, becomes something of value. 

Many here have felt  and share your pain on this  issue.  Especially because of  this group of folders and the information being in a  hidden location off the normal user's access paths.  Many people backed  up the main game folder but missed the important  hidden in the "appsdata" folders  player level stats and mod information. Then they learn that that sadly that was not all of the files.

Hope this helps some.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 11:25:25 PM by FNRP-AbleMagawitch »

Now using FNRP-Able Mgwtch for clan tag shorten due character limitations.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal